Pick Up & Delivery
When you need an MOT and are just too busy we can collect your car, complete the MOT and return it the same day. We find this of great benefit to local businesses and their employees, school teachers, students and mothers with small children.
CLICK HERE to email your request or alternatively give us a call on 01634 371171 and we will be pleased to discuss the details with you.
The criteria for our collection and delivery are as follows:
- Collection and delivery must be arranged with us by phone
- The vehicle must have enough fuel to complete a thirty mile round trip – if the vehicle breaks down, recovery will be invoiced to the owner
- The vehicle must not have any dangerous known faults (if it does, then these must be communicated at time of booking)
- The vehicle does NOT need to be taxed, MOT’d or insured
- The collection will only take place within a five mile radius of our workshop (we reserve the right to refuse collection). Any mechanical faults which might occur on the journey are at the owners own risk. We cannot guarantee any return times although an estimate can be given on the day of expected return timings – these vary according to workshop loadings and traffic etc.
Please ensure we are provided with the keys needed to open every door, the boot and the fuel cap of the vehicle. Any previous MOT can be useful but is not essential.
We specialise in class 4 and 7 MOT testing in Rainham, Gillingham, Chatham, Sittingbourne, and the surrounding areas.
We have noticed that some people are intimidated by bringing their cars to garages and feel uneasy about the whole experience. This is one of the reasons why we decided to collect the vehicles for their annual MOT test free of charge.